The Malaysian Free Trade Zone

Go Back   The Malaysian Free Trade Zone > Free Trade Center > Consumer Electronics
Register
iTrader FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Consumer Electronics Mobile phones, portable audio, portable video, TV, HDTV, DVD players, HiFi systems, etc.

Old 16th May 2010, 12:13 PM   #1
frankie0806
Verified Users

frankie0806 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool 【WTS】 VEES Delicooker & VEES Hood✿✿

Item(s): VEES Delicooker
VEES Delicooker is the core product of Vees. This product is ideal for a better cooking environment where you will no longer suffer in smoke, flame and exhausted gas while you are cooking. VEES Delicooker also has multiple functions available with high mobility. VEES Delicooker is compatible with all types of cookware and with double timer and heat sensor, cooking with VEES Delicooker made safer and reliable.

Price: RM3388

Warranty: 1 year (can extend warranty period)

Dealing method: Seller Delivery/ Customer Own Delivery/ Buy at exhibition or VEES's office

Location of seller: I live at Ampang but VEES office is at Puchong, Selangor

Contact method/details: pm /sms / call me directly Frankie: 016-3962347 (24 hours on call)

Age of item: brand new

[b]Payment:$: : (1) cash ; (2) pay by **installment ;
**If u use credit card of AMbank,Public bank,EON bank,Maybank,HongLeong bank, it can divided into 6/12/18/24 months to pay. Besides, others bank can just divided into 6months or 12months to pay.
*It was not extra charge if u pay buy installment: interest free(0%interest) , no admin fees, no processing fees, no service charge.

VEES Delicooker
The leakage of gas might cause accidents Delicooker electric cooker which cooks without gas will ensure you cook safely everyday

[youtube]Oh2k19DMTAc[/youtube]

Reason for sale: I am a salesman just want to fight target, who have interest in buying VEES Delicooker pls call me。In addition, we also provide free demonstration, u can just call me to booking time, and I will meet u n let u know about the VEES Delicooker, if u dun want buy also never mind. Furthermore, we also provide cooking class n home party, free of charge

VEES Delicooker
The leakage of gas might cause accidents.Delicooker electric cooker which cooks without gas will ensure you cook safely everyday

VEES Office
Vees Kitchen Appliances---》Vees Marketing Sdn.Bhd.
HQ-Selangor:45-G,Jln Bandar Dua Belas,Pusat Bandar Puchong,47100 Puchong,Selangor.Tel:03-58821628
Pulau Pinang:15C,Glound Floor,Bayan Bay,Persiaran Bayan Indah,11900 Bayan Lepas,P.Pinang.Tel:04-6451533
Johor:7,Jalan Harmonium 23/12,Taman Desa Tebrau,81100 Johor Bahru,Johor.Tel:07-3526218
VEES New Branch was opening at Bukit Tinggi,Klang
Address:No.45, Jalan Mahogani 5,
Bandar Botanic, 41200
Klang, Selangor. Tel:016-3962347
VEES website:www.vees.com.my

Besides of VEES Delicooker, we also have another products, u can just click the link below to take a look about our products, thank you very much.
http://www.vees.com.my/cms/main.php?...op=page&id=314

P/S**If u buy VEES Delicooker, u can get extra free gift : 34cm Stainless Steel Wok & Stainless Steel Cooking Set.

Anyone who have interest in buying VEES Delicooker pls call me (FRANKIE : 016-3962347)for more details or u can just sms me and ask me whatever u want to know, thank you very much.

p/s: I felt sorry that I cannot describe/explain my product very well, but hope u all can understand my poor English,thank you all my friends.

Below are F&Q about VEES Delicooker
(1) Will Delicooker consume large amount of power?
No, might consume even lesser than gas stove, because Delicooker has power save function. When the temperature reaches the expected heat to cook, it will automatically turn off the power to save power. When the temperature of the glass surface falls, it will automatically turn back on again.Cooking for one hour will not causing you to consume the power needed for one hour. Moreover, there is also small, medium and large stove plate design and also 9 levels of heat control. This increase the flexibility of cooking control depending on the size of cookware, different weight of cooking and different cooking style and determine how much heat is needed to cook.

(2) Will using Delicooker for a long time endanger humanís health?
Absolutely no worries! You donít have to worry about Delicooker harming humanís health, because Delicooker utilize the European Unionís RoSH health and environmental protection compliance tests and Germany imported EGO heating
furnace plate. To make sure you can use them at ease, VEES purchased 1 million of product liability insurance.
Therefore, customers should not worry about anything when using VEES Delicooker.

(3) Is the Delicookerís button unbreakable?
Buttons on Delicooker will not easily break, because they utilize the latest glass touch system technology.
There is no button at all.

(4) Comparing with gas stove and Delicooker, will the food cooked by each of them taste the same?
Donít worry about it. Basically, thereís no difference in taste. However, should you have any doubt about this; you can always visit our showroom and experience yourself. Then there will be demonstration done by cook and cook some featured dishes.

(5) Will Delicooker compatible only with some specific pots?
No, it doesnít matter if it is sand pot, clay pot, iron pot, steel pot, ceramic pot or even glass pot. As long as it is a pot that can be heated, it can be used on the Delicooker. (Only induction stove limits the pot type)

(6) How much is the volume of Delicooker?
690mm x 420mm x 75mm (W x D x H)

**Applicable to all heat resistant cooking material and kitchen utensils to unleash your cooking creativity. Multi-purpose cooking system consists of ceramic heater from Europe as a competent subsitute for varuous cooking appliances enable the making of various cuisines with multiple cooking styles including: saute, deep frying, steaming, slow cooking, boiling, baking, braising, simmer, toasting and grilling.
**Easier operations with digital timer of 5 minutes to 8 hours enable heating automation and makes cooking a less monitoring task.

When u purchase VEES Delicooker,u can get extra free gift:

Good news, now VEES promote a 2in1 pakage: VEES Delicooker + VEES hood :thumbs: If u buy this 2in1, they cost RM4676 or u can buy VEES Delicooker for RM2988; or u only want to buy the hood it will cost RM2088; that means if u buy the 2in1 pakage will more cheaper

VEES Delicooker Hood

Vees Delicooker Hood DH-01
Wall-mounted
190w speed motor
Electronic sensor touch control
3 extraction speeds
3 easy to clean multi-layer aluminium filters
2 LED lamps
6mm tempered glass
Black Stainless Steel telescopic duct. with 1 pc charcoal filter

This is my name card plz call me if u have interest in buying VEES Delicooker or VEES Hood, thank you

Last edited by frankie0806 : 15th August 2010 at 01:31 PM. Reason: 【WTS】 VEES Delicooker & VEES Hood✿✿
frankie0806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2010, 11:59 AM   #2
frankie0806
Verified Users

Vees Delicooker Hood DH-01 ✿✿ price:RM2088✿✿
Wall-mounted
190w speed motor
3 extraction speeds
3 easy to clean multi-layer aluminium filters
2 LED lamps
6mm tempered glass
Black Stainless Steel telescopic duct, with 1 pc charcoal filter

Vees Delicooker Hood DH-02 ✿✿ price:RM2988✿
Wall-mounted
250w speed motor
3 extraction speeds
2 LED lamps
6mm tempered glass
Black Stainless Steel telescopic duct, with 2 pcs charcoal filter

Last edited by frankie0806 : 15th August 2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 20th May 2010, 03:36 PM   #3
frankie0806
Verified Users

Talking

In this month【May】VEES Exhibition will be held at Johor, u can come here to see the demo。U can call me for more details about the Exhibition, u can also call me if u have interest in buying VEES Delicooker

Healthy 365 Expo'2010
Date : 27 Ė 30/ 05 / 2010
Our Booths No. : B zone 2x4 booths

Old 3rd June 2010, 11:31 AM   #4
frankie0806
Verified Users

Default E-fest 2010

Tomorrow E-fest 2010 Fair will be held at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre from 11am --- 9pm~ Anyone who have interest in buying VEES Delicooker or VEES hood can come to the fair to see the demo~ I'm Frankie,the fattest and the most handsome one is me lol @.@Haha,paiseh~VEES's Booths are No:D25 & D26~Jusk come to see our demo~

【1】E-Fest 2010
Date : 04 Ė 06/ 06 / 2010
Our Booths No. : D25 & D26

Old 8th June 2010, 12:17 PM   #5
frankie0806
Verified Users

who want to purchase VEES Delicooker or VEES Hood can contact me, thank you~

Last edited by frankie0806 : 8th June 2010 at 12:23 PM.
Old 9th June 2010, 05:44 PM   #6
frankie0806
Verified Users

who want to purchase VEES Delicooker or VEES Hood can contact me, thank you~

Old 11th June 2010, 02:56 PM   #7
frankie0806
Verified Users

Old 19th June 2010, 11:14 AM   #8
frankie0806
Verified Users

Old 23rd June 2010, 01:52 PM   #9
frankie0806
Verified Users

Below are upcoming exhibitions which will be held at July, who have interest in buying VEES Delicooker or VEES Hood can call me for more details, thank you~

【1】Shah Alam Home Deco Fair 2010
Date : 08 Ė 11/ 07 / 2010
Our Booths No. : B28 & B30

【2】MiFB 2010
Date : 22 Ė 24/ 07 / 2010
Our Booths No. : 1034 & 1035

PISA PenFurnex 2010
Date : 16/ 07 / 2010 - 18 / 07 / 2010
Our Booths No. : B5 & B6

Old 28th June 2010, 12:57 AM   #10
frankie0806
Verified Users

Anyone who purchase VEES Delicooker can get free gifts as picture below,who have interest or want to know more about VEES Delicooker / VEES Induction cooker / VEES Hood can call me or sms me, Frankie:016-3962347,thank you~ I will reply u as soon as possible~

U can get these free gift when u purchase VEES Delicooker
36cm Wok (Nano Titan Enamel Wok)

Stainless Steel Cooking Set

Web FTZ